Consulting - Systems Design - Installation - Commissioning - 24/7 Remote/On-site Service & Maintenance
Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Choice adds SafeContractor SafePQQ accreditation
- Season’s Greetings 2020/2021
- Act Now if your Fire & Security Signalling Doesn’t Comply with BT’s Update Project!
- Choice is now Cyber Essentials certified
- It’s time for third-party certification within the UK fire safety sector
- Thermal imaging CCTV adds value to Security Fog/Smoke applications
- Multi-people screening to detect fever – Thermographic CCTV solution
- Choice acquires Constructionline pre-qualification accreditation
- Rapid fire detection project at Regent’s University, London
- Minimise the hacking risk to your CCTV system – Secure by Default…
Taking pre-qualification to the next level
Choice has added Alcumus SafeContractor SafePQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire) verification to its extensive list of business credentials. As an extension of SafeContractor’s longstanding Health & Safety accreditation scheme, SafePQQ was introduced in 2019. SafePQQ collects information to allow businesses to demonstrate verification in relation to key sustainability topics, including: finance, environment, quality management, equality, modern slavery, anti-bribery, GDPR, right-to-work, building information modelling, and references.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education