Serving UK Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Public, M&E and exclusive Residential sectors
📱 0345 6182751
Job vacancies now! HIGH SECURITY & FIRE ALARM ENGINEERS.
Latest: Engineer for Scotland... All details here
Consulting - Systems Design - Installation - Commissioning - 24/7 Remote/On-site Service & Maintenance
Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Cladding fire alarms relief fund gets £27m more to help eliminate ‘Waking Watch’
- Season’s Greetings 2021/2022
- Choice Fire project at Grade 2-listed Westminster Chapel
- Choice installs radio fire systems to counter high-rise cladding risk
- Budget 2021 schemes embrace Security and Fire Systems investment
- Choice adds SafeContractor SafePQQ accreditation
- Season’s Greetings 2020/2021
- Act Now if your Fire & Security Signalling Doesn’t Comply with BT’s Update Project!
- Choice is now Cyber Essentials certified
- It’s time for third-party certification within the UK fire safety sector
Government backs Choice-style cladding fire alarm solutions
The UK government has announced a further £27million is now available – from the Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities – as part of the Waking Watch Relief Fund. This is for the provision of fire alarm systems to “help end the scandal of excessive waking watch costs” (government press release quote) being incurred by residents of high rise buildings waiting for replacement of unsafe, fire-risk cladding as a consequence of the 2017 Grenfell Tower fire.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education