Consulting - Systems Design - Installation - Commissioning - 24/7 Remote/On-site Service & Maintenance
Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Choice installs radio fire systems to counter high-rise cladding risk
- Budget 2021 schemes embrace Security and Fire Systems investment
- Choice adds SafeContractor SafePQQ accreditation
- Season’s Greetings 2020/2021
- Act Now if your Fire & Security Signalling Doesn’t Comply with BT’s Update Project!
- Choice is now Cyber Essentials certified
- It’s time for third-party certification within the UK fire safety sector
- Thermal imaging CCTV adds value to Security Fog/Smoke applications
- Multi-people screening to detect fever – Thermographic CCTV solution
- Choice acquires Constructionline pre-qualification accreditation
Multi-site fire protection for premises pending cladding replacement
Choice Fire is working on behalf of a major UK property sales, letting and management company to provide wireless, temporary residential fire detection systems in high-rise blocks where existing exterior cladding requires scheduled replacement as a consequence of the 2017 Grenfell Tower fire. The total project value to date is circa £1m. These monitored fire systems have been deemed to be more reliable and cost-effective than the use of ‘waking watchmen’ to patrol the entirety of these premises 24/7.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education