- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you voluntarily complete our Contact Form, Newsletter Subscription Form or email us. Additionally, website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to respond to your contact form enquiry, email enquiry or add your name and email address to the distribution list for our email newsletters.
Choice Fire & Security Solutions will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
The personal data collected or stored is solely for use within Choice Fire & Security Solutions, except that we may disclose it to third parties in the following cases:
- where we are required to do so by law;
- to appointed service providers who provide services in connection with this website and its facilities but only to the extent necessary for them to provide those services – for example: IT service provider(s) who host, develop and support the website.
When it is relevant to your enquiry, we would like to send you information about products and services of ours. By contacting us using the website contact form or email you have consented to receive marketing, by using the subscription form you have consented to receive email newsletters, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please advise us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- use our Contact Form or email: email@example.com
- or write to us at: Choice Fire & Security Solutions Ltd, Choice House, 18 Faraday Road, Leigh on Sea, Essex SS9 5JU