Surpassing last year’s strong performance
Results for our last financial year have surpassed the strong performance delivered in the previous year, with all key indicators demonstrating a continuing, dynamic upward trend.
Strong turnover growth, contributing to a doubling of operating profit, enabled the business to grow the workforce by a quarter during the year. This investment was made possible by our continuing ability to attract new customers, alongside the commitment which existing customers show in placing their new fire and security projects with us.
2017 has seen a continuation of this positive progress and further growth is forecast for the year. New commercial projects we have won so far include:
- Security systems fit-out at county high school in East London
- Multi-discipline security fit-out at waste disposal depot
- Access control extension for a major south coast college
- Barrier and access control upgrade project for a clearing bank
- Maintenance contract awarded and security system upgrades at London universities
- Security fit-out project for a major UK bank’s new hq premises
- Fire telephone system upgrade at an international bank’s London hq
- 1000-device fire detector upgrade project at prestige hotel/residential premises in central London
We would like to thank and acknowledge the ongoing support of all staff and customers in contributing to the further success of the business.
Mark Bettles, Barry Critchell, Peter Evans, Tony Evans