Choice is proud of its accreditation to the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) gold standard for both fire and security systems. This is a considerable achievement in the continued growth of the company and clearly indicates our ongoing commitment to meet the industry’s highest standards and deliver a high quality service to clients. NSI’s premier schemes for electronic security systems and fire systems – NSI Gold – is designed for companies wishing to achieve business excellence through ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management, as well as displaying technical expertise by meeting the appropriate British and European Standards.
The National Security Inspectorate is the leading approvals and certification body that inspects companies providing security services. All NSI approved companies:
- meet the highest business performance standards
- meet all relevant British & European Standards for technical performance
- security screen all relevant staff
- provide a high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
- are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- are inspected every six months by professional auditors including random customer site visits.
NSI Gold companies also:
- meet industry specific ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Standard
- offer a high level of insurance specification and preferment.
NSI Gold standard accreditation assures you that Choice works to the highest recognised industry standards and working practices. It is important when choosing a security service provider that they install and maintain your systems in accordance with the required industry standards and Choice Security Solutions NSI Gold standard accreditation is your guarantee that our installations meet the standards demanded by the police and insurance industry to reduce risks.