Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Choice is now Cyber Essentials certified
- It’s time for third-party certification within the UK fire safety sector
- Thermal imaging CCTV adds value to Security Fog/Smoke applications
- Multi-people screening to detect fever – Thermographic CCTV solution
- Choice acquires Constructionline pre-qualification accreditation
- Rapid fire detection project at Regent’s University, London
- Minimise the hacking risk to your CCTV system – Secure by Default…
- Intelligent CCTV intruder detection protects Elizabethan manor house
- New Access Control installations for East Sussex College Group
- Choice adds Lockdown Systems capability to security portfolio
Securing corporate data against cyber attack
Choice has gained Cyber Essentials accreditation. It has acquired this certification to the UK government information assurance scheme with the assistance of IT partner/service provider SEDCOM Networks.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education