Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Act Now if your Fire & Security Signalling Doesn’t Comply with BT’s Update Project!
- Choice is now Cyber Essentials certified
- It’s time for third-party certification within the UK fire safety sector
- Thermal imaging CCTV adds value to Security Fog/Smoke applications
- Multi-people screening to detect fever – Thermographic CCTV solution
- Choice acquires Constructionline pre-qualification accreditation
- Rapid fire detection project at Regent’s University, London
- Minimise the hacking risk to your CCTV system – Secure by Default…
- Intelligent CCTV intruder detection protects Elizabethan manor house
- New Access Control installations for East Sussex College Group
Signalling technology must be All IP-compliant
During 2020 British Telecommunications has begun vigorously pursuing its goal to convert its entire traditional UK public telephone (PSTN) network to an internet protocol (IP) based system – known as the All IP project – by 2025. This process has important consequences for businesses and homes which use telephone network-based monitoring of security (intruder alarm/access control/CCTV) and fire alarm systems connected to alarm receiving centres. Some customers may recognise they are involved with this process because they have a BT classification as receiving Special Services via their phone lines.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education