Recent NewsBlog Stories
- New fire safety responsibility video
- Security systems for Victoria Palace Theatre, London
- Choice leads in new ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
- Vacancy – Admin/Technical Support Assistant – Leigh-on-Sea
- Choice Business Report – Dynamic Upward Trend
- New phone number from 21 August 2017… Tel: 0345 6182751
- Choice co-founding Director Trevor Arnott retires
- Instant email alerts help combat false fire alarm costs
- Near-invisible fire detection for new, prestige offices
- Pat Cronin – In Memoriam
Are you a Responsible Person?
The UK Fire Industry Association, to which Choice belongs, has produced a 5-minute video explaining the identity and the role of the Responsible Person – deemed to be accountable for fire safety within organisations according to fire safety law – along with the benefits of using Third-Party Certification to ensure compliance.
Our Latest Testimonial
I wanted to say how impressed I was yesterday with your engineer at Plaza. He had a difficult job in locating a bit of kit because we couldn’t provide him with the information.
Both he and Daryl kept on plugging away and traced the Xxxx unit, then despite the time cracked on and repaired it - and repaired it to higher standard than the original installation.
Brilliant - thank you to your team.
Phil Barnes, Head of Facilities, Sussex Coast College, Hastings - secondary & higher education