Consulting - Systems Design - Installation - Commissioning - 24/7 Remote/On-site Service & Maintenance
Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Choice leads in new ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
- Vacancy – Admin/Technical Support Assistant – Leigh-on-Sea
- Choice Business Report – Dynamic Upward Trend
- New phone number from 21 August 2017… Tel: 0345 6182751
- Choice co-founding Director Trevor Arnott retires
- Instant email alerts help combat false fire alarm costs
- Near-invisible fire detection for new, prestige offices
- Pat Cronin – In Memoriam
- Choice Business Report – Outstanding Results
- Choice systems’ expertise helps client contain serious fire incident
Choice among the first to acquire compulsory new QA standard
Choice has become one of the first tranche of UK fire and security businesses to successfully transition to the award of ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance status from that of ISO 9001:2008. This compulsory requirement covers both the company’s NSI Security Gold Scheme and NSI Fire Gold Scheme certifications. It was confirmed following Choice’s most recent NSI Surveillance Audit, achieved well ahead of the 14th September 2018 deadline.
Our Latest Testimonial
I wanted to say how impressed I was yesterday with your engineer at Plaza. He had difficult job in locating a bit of kit because we couldn’t provide him with the information.
Both he and Daryl kept on plugging away and traced the Xxxx unit, then despite the time cracked on and repaired it - and repaired it to higher standard than the original installation.
Brilliant - thank you to your team.
Phil Barnes, Head of Facilities, Sussex Coast College, Hastings - secondary & higher education