Recent NewsBlog Stories
- Rapid fire detection project at Regent’s University, London
- Minimise the hacking risk to your CCTV system – Secure by Default…
- Intelligent CCTV intruder detection protects Elizabethan manor house
- New Access Control installations for East Sussex College Group
- Choice adds Lockdown Systems capability to security portfolio
- Vacancy – Multi-Discipline Engineers – Scotland
- Fire System Upgrade At Dolphin Square
- Choice’s Monitoring Services Partner Rebrands
- Choice Business Report – A strong finish to 2018
- Choice adds FSQS financial services supplier accreditation
Protection for reconfigured roof space in listed 1931 Tuke Building
Choice has completed a fire system replacement within an extensive second-floor refurbishment project in the imposing Tuke Building, at the Regent’s University campus adjacent to London’s Regent’s Park. The work had to be executed in a tight time window between academic sessions during the summer of 2019.
Our Latest Testimonial
The installation of building access control, including the Speedlanes, to the main college entrance has made a significant difference to our level of security and safety. From conception, planning, installation and customer service Choice have delivered. Thanks so much guys for a job well done!
Colin James, Lewes Facilities Department, East Sussex College Group - secondary & higher education